Technologies used to develop Deadweight
- Language used to write Deadweight code. Chosen for it's object oriented nature and high performance.
Microsoft Foundation Class Library (MFC)
- Used to develop the graphical user interface (GUI).
Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0
- My compiler.
- Graphics API for communicating with computer's graphics cards. This is used to perform all graphic computations for displaying the hull in 2D and 3D viewports.
Standard Template Library (STL)
- Great way to go for developing container classes.
openNURBS 3.0 Toolkit
- Used to export hull data to Rhinoceros 3dm file format.
Nullsoft (SuperPiMP|Scriptable) Install System (NSIS)
- Used to package Deadweight into an installation application.